ALL WDC PARTICIPANTS AT THE BIG SUR 5K 2012 WE ARE MISSING ANTHONY

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dr. Wynn Training Log:

Last night Barry and I ran the magic mile using Jeff Galloway gliding technique-10min 38sec (see video posted of Jeff Galloway training at Disneyworld, Florida).  It felt really great! My goal is to break the 10 minute mile.  I will accomplish this by running more 3 and 5 miles.  Also to walk 1 lap then run 3 laps at casual pace.  Four laps equal to one mile.  Get inspired, motivated and come  train with us.  We are here for YOU!  We will run on Wednesday 03-08-12 Pacific Grove Middle School 4:00 pm.  Happy running!



2 comments:

  1. since my right knee is pretty much gone (years of heavy squats, bodybuilding, falling off bikes, motorcycles etc..) I am taking the approach to
    1) cut back on total calories but to be sure and get in protein and vegetables
    2)stretch each day, several times
    3)work the posterior muscles behind the knee, involved with base stabilization (which means work
    the calves more as well)

    lets see if that will earn me at least a mile, without quiting and feeling bad =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO....The foam roller (MR = myofascial release) will help greatly, and I will be sure and include that in the next video our dear host Dr Jennifer Wynn, my personal hero, will soon star in =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave helpful comments and suggestions for others whome are training